Friday, December 23, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!

WOW - is what comes to mind by being chosen by Marti Crapo for 'The Versatile Blogger' award! Thank you, Marti! You can visit her creative blog at 'stampin with tea n me'. Be sure to take a few minutes to check out her blog list as well. ENJOY! The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Send it along to 15 bloggers and let them know they have been awarded this blog award. There are so many great blogs out there and 15 will barely cover the fantastic ideas you can collect by surfing thru them! Each one is unique and has its own style.
Another requirement: Share 7 things about yourself. I have 7 beautiful and wonderful grandchildren and one grand-dog! Only two (and the dog) live close but they are all always in my heart!
My New Year's Resolution is to 'Work Smarter'. Well we'll see how that works out!
I want to start a card ministry at my church during 2012.
Surfing the internet always takes too much time and I have found if I DON'T, I create my own style more than 'CASE'ing' too much inspiration. But there are so many gorgeous projects out there!
As most avid stampers, I love Stampin' Up products and the fact that everything matches. I enjoy all my customers and hope to get some new ones this Spring to help develop my SU 'habit'! I worry too much!
Retirement is not what it is cracked up to be. You should be able to retire first then go to work in your 'golden' years. LOL
Well enough about me. I hope you will visit often and visit my nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award! Enjoy the links back to Marti.
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Ret said...

Hi Nancy, Congrats on getting the award. You certainly deserve it!! You're so good about posting to your blog, and you always have such wonderful creations. I enjoy your blog so much!!! I loved reading all about you :)

I can't thank you enough for thinking I deserved it and passing it on to me!!! I will be getting my blog up & running within a day or two and will be posting it. Thank you again, that's so kind of you!

Niki said...

Well deserved award. I always enjoy your creativity in your blog.

Good luck with your card ministry. We've had one at our church for about 5 years now. Our biggest challenge at first was finding "customers" for our cards. With so many people sending electronic greetings, messages, cards, etc., it's hard to find people willing to take the time to write a card and put a stamp on it. Our prayer team and pastoral staff have stepped up, though, and send cards regularly. We also make bookmarks for our confirmation classes, valentines for cancer patients and gift tags for our giving trees. Outside our walls, we've sent batches of cards to deployed military units, birthday card sets to a single mothers' home and birthday cards to nursing homes. God will find a way to use your ministry.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
//