// // //

Friday, May 23, 2008

Friendship Note Cards

As you Stampin' Up Demos can tell I am trying to use up the discontinued Scrappin' Kits. These were made with 'Just Delightful'. I love those kits; you can make alot of card with them and of course, great scrapbook pages and EVERYTHING matches! They come with 6 sheets of stickers, designer paper as well as the plain matching cardstock. In this case I used Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue, adding perky ribbon accents. Friendship Card has a great poem inside. Friendship There's a wonderful thing that gold cannot buy A blessing that's rare and true And that's the gift of a wonderful friend Like the friend I have in you! I also added a little sticker flower inside each one. Inspire! is blank inside to put your own sentiment or a quick note. I love making cards with the Scrappin' kits. They are so quick and easy. Great way to use all your leftovers. TIP: If you want to use a sticker but put it on a pop dot for dimension, rub the sticky side with baby powder so it doesn't accidently stick to the card. I will post these but I think Saturday cleaning house is in order. UGH! but somebody has to do it. LOL Have a great Memorial Day weekend. Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! I just found your blog and absolutely love your style. I'm a SU freak and love that you are doing with the kits!