// // //

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thank You

My little dotted Petaloo flower (sorry I originally thought it was Prima) inspired the colors for this greeting card. Petaloo's come with little glittery round disks for the middle of each flower. I used SU Pumpkin Pie and YoYo Yellow, embossing the yellow with Cuttlebug. The orange printed paper is old tooooo; Michael's slab. I made a matching envelope as well. Ribbon is SU's new stripped Pumpkin Pie. I used the SU word punch for the embellishment in the corner. Stamp set - For a Friend - SU Hostes set. I hope you injoyed my 'inspiration' for today! I sure enjoyed making them. Again Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Love the layout design and the wonderful bright color combo you used here. Beautiful!