// // //

Monday, June 16, 2008

Lemonade?

Tried of the old cliques? Well here's a twist - no pun intended! I used Tart & Tangy, SU Mini catalog. I hope you like it! I used YoYo Yellow and Tempting Turq. Cardstock and a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the white mat. I am really loving this dying ribbon. This was the white taffeta ribbon and I ran the Tempting Turq. Stampin' Spot over it to dye it! Oh almost forgot the words were computer generated and the drink was from the Microsoft Clipart Gallery and I cut it out and it is on pop-dots! Great card for someone you know having a bad time of it! Off to try and think of something to do tomorrow! Happy Stampin & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy,

I love this card. Another idea for this set. I figured out another way, using Mouse Stamps. Can't wait to share it. You have got to teach me how to generated words on a computer. I know how to do it, but how do you figure out what size to do for a card. Anyway, add that to your list of things to do, when you get back to VA. you're really going to be busy. Working on cleaning out my living room to make it a place to put some of my stamps. It's slow going but I'm determined. Sure do miss you.
sam