// // //

Friday, June 13, 2008

Quickie - Album

WOW Walmart had a reader for only $8.88... I was pleasingly surprised since it is Friday the 13th. So now I am functional again. I started this little flip album (6x6) so long ago. It was on someone's blog and I really don't have the instructions. It flips out and can be setup on a desk or folded flat for storage. I used a retired wedding Scrappin' Kit from SU with Mellow Moss and Blush Blossom as the base. Random papers for the printed even one or two sheets from AC Moore! I used random wedding pictures friends and family took using digital cameras. Her shower invitation and the wedding invitation were scanned and sized to fit the pages. It's just for a fun memory of the day so ENJOY and thanks for stopping by. If I find the directions I will include in another post. Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this album. When you get back to VA you'll have to teach it. Wedding pictures look great. What a brave bride, wedding dress and all. Don't know if I would have been that brave. Still miss you. School is out and my next project is cleaning out my living room, arranging my stamping stuff in there, and cataloging my stamps. Still 3 boxes to go. Have you heard of dew drops. Just got some off the internet. Can't wait to try them. Take care of yourself and I'm glad you are doing some stamping.
sam