// // //

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tea Bag Holder

This was inspired by an article in Stampers Sampler. There were several variations in there. This can be used for a money gift, gift card gift or just a 'refreshing' tea bag! If you adjust the pattern a little you can actually make it greeting card size to send in the mail. When I first signed up to be an SU Demo I ordered a 12x12 assortment WRONG... It had an 8x10 punch out in it for scrapping. Welll I am still trying to use it up. So I cut the paper 3.5 x 10.5; score at 3" and 7.5". I used the 1 3/8 circle punch at the 3" end. I used the Photo Corner Punch to make my V slits. Fold over the 3" score and adhere along the edges with 1/4" sticky tape. The Tab punch was used for the closure. Any questions, email me. I used retired Wanted SU designer paper and really rust. The little Word Punch says 'delicious' but it's hard to read on the phote. I hope you can understand the pattern. That is one thing I need to work on! Have fun and create! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: