// // //

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wedding Day!

It has been a while since I posted! I am back in N.C. after going home (VA.) for my 'baby' boy's wedding. I am posting two pictures from the wedding, Saturday, June 7. I took some pictures of things I had made to post BUT I walked off and left my card reader in Virginia! So... until I get one, I can't post much! The Wedding Day was beautiful BUT 100 degrees. At 5:55 pm it poured rain for about 15 minutes and then cleared up taking about 10 - 15 degrees off the heat! Thank goodness... Yes, on the second picture... the whole wedding party jumped in the pool in FULL DRESS including the bride and groom. The best man, my hubby and my son-in-law were the only ones that did NOT jump! Believe it or not the dresses and tuxedos looked just as good after they dried. WOW they sure have great fabrics now! Thanks for looking and I hope to post the little ablum I made from some digital pictures friends and family took during the ceremony. Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'

No comments: