// // //

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CD Mailer Gift

I made this for my son and his new bride. The CD has their Cancun pictures. I used a CD mailer and brayered the sky and water. I sponged the sand. But first I stamped the images and masked them off after embossing with SU Detail Black Embossing Powder. Last step was to color the images. I used SU classic ink and markers. I did sand the covers first since they have a slick surface but it made them just right for stamping. And yes, this is another method from Michelle Zindrof but my own design. I sure hope they like it. I will be having some classes on this technique this fall/winter. I think it just gives stamping a whole new meaning and a great challenge! Making these for all sorts of occasions would make a great gift. Thanks for stopping by and until next time, Happy Stampin' and Scrappin' Nancy

1 comment:

Susan said...

Tired or not, this si SO" lovely. A truly life long keep sake!Thank you for sharing a part of an exciting moment in your life--your son's wedding.