// // //

Monday, July 21, 2008

NO Birds on the Wire

Yes, another Zindorf creation! (check out her blog) This was her tutorial for today. Of course, I did not have the colors she used nor the bird stamp so mine has NO birds and I used Stampin' Up's Tempting Turquoise and Certainly Celery. I did use Old Olive the shadow the trees. This card fits a standard biz envelope (4 1/4 x 9 1/2) The extra I cut off was mounted inside and I added a little tree to the envelope to make it match. I so love this brayering technique and I will keep practicing. There are some gorgeous things you can make using this technique. Until my next post, Happy Stampin' and Scrappin' Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy, I LOVE this card!! You're taking Zindorf to a whole new level! The extra touch on the inside of the card is fabulous too.. note to self: must CASE for upcoming class! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent!