// // //

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Halloween Topper

Made this quick topper today using the pumpkin from Autumn Harvest (Stampin' Up). The scallop circle & scallop border are SU punches. Fill the cello bag with Cheetos! The poem reads: A night on the town is certainly proof, Pumpkins were watching while you make a goof. Tricking not treating is your game, Your pumpkins at home were thinking the same. So when you get home this you must do check your shoes for Pumpkin Pooh! I am not really good w/ toppers but I am gonna keep practicing...just having fun! Until my next post, Happy Scrappin' & Stampin' Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your poem is adorable and would be great on a scrapbook page with pumpkins as the embellishments. Great job and I might be scraplifting this one!