// // //

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Super Quick Card

I just wanted to make this so I would remember the 'scallop' square! Cut a 2 3/4" square, center it in the Stampin' Up Scallop Punch on all four sides and you have a neat scallop square in a square! Then cut a 1 3/4" mat and GO FOR IT! I used one of the Hostess set stamps to make the round in the middle then cut an extra present and mounted on a pop dot for that 3D look! The corners are made using the corner punch from Stampin' Up. The paper is Afternoon Tea and much to my dismay, is discontinued but I love it anyway! Cardstock, the same, Groovy Guava & Soft Sky! Oh yes, the pearls were cut from a strip of decorative pearls I used to decorate a mailbox for my son's wedding... love using those leftovers too! One day maybe they will keep the Incolors longer than a year! Have fun, until my next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

No comments: