// // //

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rub on Candle/Box

My friend gave me some litte votive clear glass candle holders that just screamed RUB-ONs! If you haven't tried Stampin' Up's rub-on's now's the time. They are great for cards, scrapbook pages and any non-porous surface. Now they are even in color, easy to apply and make a great finish to any project. I added some older ones on an acrylic box I cut using the SU box die cut! Then filled it with colorful candy! I am working on a big candle but haven't quite decided how to finish it off. Will post when complete. Just have fun - quick and easy rub-ons! TIP: Start saving any acrylic packaging! Makes great material for a die cut. I used a Sizzix acrylic sleeve that came on a Big Die to make the little box! Until next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

No comments: