// // //

Monday, April 13, 2009

REVISED - TSSC & Color-Throw Down Challenge

This is my REVISED Challenge... I don't know what I was thinking but I used Baja Breeze and Sage Shadow on the first card. I knew the color scheme looked strange but did not realize it till I took the photo. I'm soooo sorry but I did revise the ribbon a bit and I like it better. What a day!?@$@! Guess I mixed the two challenges... oh well! Anyway the colors chosen are pink pirouette, sage shadow & cameo coral. I'm not sure I am crazy about the combo but gave it a try. I used the texture plates on the background brayered with Cameo Coral ink & Sage shadow ink on the sage shadow circle. I cut a top note to make the ribbon carrier and anchored it with an SU decorative brad. I used both the scallop circle Big Shot dies. Hope you like it. Until next post Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

No comments: