// // //

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Double Buggin'

I used two different Cuttlebug embossing folders to create this card. After embossing with one, I lightly rubbed ink over the raised image and then impressed it with another embossing folder! What a cool effect. I wanted to use an accent stamp and just could not decide which one so I used the small oval and punched the card and then used the scallop punch as a mat and glued it right over where I punched it out. Understand? Boy is that confusing! Thanks for looking, Until Next Post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

3 comments:

Michelle said...

NEAT EFFECT, NANCY!!! YOU ALWAYS COME UP WITH SUCH COOL STUFF....
MICHELLE

MJ said...

OMG! Woozers, this is awesome. I can not believe how cute this card is.Thanks so much for playing along!

MJ said...

Whoops, the post above belongs on the card above. This card is wonderful too. Such a fun idea.