// // //

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Faux Vellum

Believe it or not I made the faux vellum using regular printer paper and baby oil! Ain't it GRAND? The stamp set is new from SU and will be in the July catalog! I brayered the card underneath using the new SU InColors. This is another technique from Technique Junkies. I am just loving the newsletter! You should try it... There is a messageboard and a great group of talented ladies! I even dyed the ribbon using the Dusty Durango reinker. You will just fall in love with the new colors! And I used Copics to color the bards to match! Until next post, Happy Stampin & Scrappin

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is great and that technique is just awesome!!! I would have never thought to make my own vellum!! TFS!

MJ said...

Nancy, this is beautiful. I love how you colored the phesant. I got this set --even paid for express shipping and have not touched a thing in the box yet! Imagine that. Just too stinkin busy. I will remember this when I pull it out it is beautifully done.

Anonymous said...

FAUX Vellum??? Paper and baby oil?
is there a tutorial or directions for this? Really nice effect!
thanks
tonilea