// // //

Monday, August 10, 2009

Halloween Pop Up

My Stampin' Club wanted to make a pop-up card for Halloween and since I have been really lax about ordering new Halloween stamps (until the new mini) I used the retired wheel for the front on Summer Sun matted with Garden Green. I stamped pumpkins all over the front with Black ink (doesn't show in the picture). I brayered the inside with More Mustard, Summer Sun, Really Rust then stamped the tree. The pumplin pops up when you open the card. I know it's simple but I just wanted to do one for our meeting and it does incorporate a few techniques. I did use Spica pens on the bats & the Happy Halloween on the inside to give it some glitz! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY A pop up!! I asked Nancy sometime last week if you knew how to do pop ups bc I saw a wedding card that was sent to my mom & it looked homemade..now im uber excited :-). I'll be glad when Im done with school & can join more classes!

Pam said...

What a cute idea!!!