// // //

Monday, August 31, 2009

Kaliedoscope Stamping

Using Crushed Curry & Soft Suede (don't you just love the new In-Colors) I made this kaliedascope stamped card using a Technique Junkie technique (August, 2003). I bought the CD's and they are chocked full of techniques and great ideas. Check it out! We'll be doing this technique Tuesday night at Technique Tuesday's workshop! It is a fun technique and you can use almost any stamp! The stamp is from the beautiful and versatile Lovely as a Tree. The ribbon is Soft Suede using the reverse side since I did not want the dots on it. Today I'll remember to attach the picture LOL. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Leonie Schroder said...

ooo great card - love it and love the colours and YES I love your new In Colours and soooo need them :(