// // //

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Glitzy Ornaments

There was such a good response to the Glittery Christmas Ornaments I made a few more. I used Crushed Curry reinker, Bermuda Bay reinker, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango (retired). The Tango ornament is bigger and was frosted but it looks great too. They are so much fun to make. Just get the clear glass ornaments and use reinkers & fine glitter and Voila' a beautiful ornament and a great gift idea. Since I took this picture, I did a Mauve Mist reinker (long time retired) and it really looks good; very vintage! Hope you enjoy them. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Donna said...

These are gorgeous! I have a box of clear ornaments I bought last year on clearance. Could you tell me how to do these? drinckel@yahoo.com Thanks! Donna

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Hi Nancy
I just love what you have created here with the punches!
the mouse is super super "CUTE"
Ahw
And the penguin ADORABLE!