// // //

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hodge Podge

I know these tew things are not related but wanted to share before I'm off to the grocery store for my last minute Turkey Day shopping. The card is made using one of Stampin' Up's Definitely Decorative stencils. I am really beginning to love these. (Here's a secret - Stampin' Up is coming out with lots more of these fun stencils!!!) I used Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry ink sponged on to Very Vanilla then I sponged the decorations in Whisper White Craft Ink. Quick and easy card but elegant! The ornaments were done using last year's Stampin' Up green and red glitter and I used Glorious Green in one ornament with the green glitter and Real Red in the other. They turned out great. Love this technique. Good luck finding the clear ornaments - our local craft stores are all out! They are really pretty though and I like them without adding a rub-on or words. Great gift idea! Just having FUN! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: