// // //

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stocking Stuffer

What a cute idea for a stocking stuffer or a small rememberance gift? There is a story behind this one. I struggled measuring, cutting, etc. and made the pink one (I have 2 granddaughters and thought they'd like this). I even made an acetate top. After considering all the issues, it dawned on me... Lo and Behold ... the matchbox die is perfect! Three Lip Gloss (chapsticks) fit perfectly. I even cut the acetate slider top. I never realized there were so many lip gloss brands out there. These are all candy flavored. Would even be a good little gift for a guy using 'male-type' colors. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Leonie Schroder said...

wow Nancy ... what great gift ideas ... now if only we had those dies here!! Bring on April 2010!!!