// // //

Friday, November 27, 2009

Woven Ribbon Wreath

With all Thanksgiving over with, I decided to make a card this morning after cleaning up the rest of the mess! It was lots of fun and had family that we had not seen in over seven years. Well I had not seen them. OK... again I saw this on someone's blog and can't find which one! Gotta get a better filing system! In fact there was a video to go with it. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I will be happy to post the link. It is really cute. I did not however use Stampin' Up ribbon. This was my first one and wanted to make sure it would be ok. You use a 2 yard piece of ribbon folded over in the middle. Hope you like it and when I find where it came from I will post it. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful technique. I would love to get the blog address when you find it.

Sue Bishop