// // //

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Altered Tin

I was cleaning out my closet and found these tins I ordered from Stampin' Up a long time ago and thought I'd try one since being inspired by one Mary Jo Price-Williams had done. I wrapped a pen and put rubber bands and paper clips along with a big sticky note pad, 2010 calendar on the inside. Great thingee to put in your car's glove box or a desk drawer or your purse. I used sizzix sizzlits to make the flowers and the beautiful little butterflies. They are from a new die coming January 5 and a MUST HAVE! I used the Nouveau Chic Designer Paper along with Apricot Appeal and Sage Shadow. At first I put black flourishes and then I cut some Basic Gray ones and added Platium Shimmer Paint on top and it looks much better with the Black CS as an outline. The Stampin' Up new Shimmer Paint in the Holiday mini will be carried over till the new catty in July. It is a nice addition to your crafting paints! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: