// // //

Monday, December 7, 2009

Three Shares

Another Sneak Peek from the new Mini-catalog coming out January 5... I made the first card just to show off the paper. You can get a pad of 24 12x12 printed designer paper, printed on both sides. The stamp set is from the new Sale A Brations catalog. It's so hard to wait for the new stuff coming out! The Black card was made using the Black and White Designer paper from the present Mini-catalog. The stamp set is from on of the new ones in the January 5 Mini-catalog... called Well Scripted. You can get it in both the wooden mounts or clear mounts. I made this one to use up some black prima flowers I found in my stash! It is accented using Stampin' Up acetate gray ribbon. The Wreath is made using the Stampin' Up snowflake punch (Handsome Hunter cardstock) and I used the 1/4 circle punch for the berries topped with glitter glue! The base is one of the Scallop Circle #2 Big Shot Die. I have a friend that loves to make ornaments and I knew she'd like this one. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: