// // //

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Valentine Box

This Valentine box was inspired by a similar box on another blog but theirs was done for Christmas. I think I am going to buy stock in Hershey! I have used more Hershey nuggets and kisses in the last five years and are too numerous to count! LOL I put 3 matchbox bottoms together from the Stampin Up matchbox die using Real Red then added the Chocolate Chip brads on the front. The patterned paper is the new DSP that is coming out January 5 in the new mini-catalog. It is so pretty and has print on both sides BUT one side is glittered! Very elegant. I used the Level I Hostess set to stamp the sentiment. The hinges are made from one of the labels on the Matchbox die secured with an eyelet. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: