// // //

Monday, December 21, 2009

Vintage Vogue

Another sneak peek of the new things coming in January! I used the Stampin' Up Vintage Vogue stamp set and wheel on this card along with the new Shades of Spring designer paper. I love this color combo as you can probably tell and it is so 'happy/cheery' after all this dreary weather. Gives you a reason to hope for brighter days! Card base is Orchid Opulence and the DSP is matted with Certainly Celery. I used the new border punch available thru Sale-A-Brations (coming soon). Each flower is accented with a pearl from the Pretties Kit and the sentiment adorned with a Vanilla HodgePodge frame. The 'F' is accented using the DSP and the corner punch available in the new January mini-catalog. I hope you like it, if so please leave a comment. (I love comments) Have a great day and go get stampin' Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Mary Davidson said...

Nancy, this is gorgeous!!! I love the colors!!! It's nice to see a glimmer of Spring! I love it!

Firenze said...

Oh I'm lovin' this one!
Helen
Firenze Cards