// // //

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR

This is my first creation for 2010 and hope there are many more! *****The link on the post below does not work. If you want instructions, please email me privately. It is a desktop calendar using the instructions by Tammy Maxill (funpapercandy.com)… I used the new papers (12x12) in that will be coming out in the new mini (Jan.5). I love it! I also used Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink cardstock. Its another project to introduce some of the new Stampin' Up products. It was quick and easy! Have a Happy and SAFE New Year and hope all is well with the world. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful desktop calendar. I tried to go to the link on Tammy Maxill, but couldn't find it. How do I get the instructions on how to make this box? Thanks a lot for your help.
Madeline

voyager said...

Nancy, I love your calendar. You did an excellent job on it. I, too, tried the Tammy Maxill link but did not know where to find the instructions for the box. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Marlene

Cindy said...

Love this project, Nancy! I can't wait to get my hands on that paper - beautiful!!!! TFS!

peggy bell said...

I would love to have instructions for this awsome calender. Can you tell me where you purchased the little calenders? thank you Dianne Bell peggydiannebell@yahoo.com

Beth said...

This is an awesome project! I'd also love the instructions. I couldn't find the directions from the link you gave. Thanks in advance - baweinstein@hotmail.com/ Beth