// // //

Monday, February 15, 2010

Diaper Cake

Thanks to the inspiration by Jenn D. I made this Diaper Cake for one of my customers. Don't worry she does not follow my blog. Her shower is soon but we have a meeting next weekend so I can give it to her then. She is having a girl (thus, pink LOL) This is my first one and I really enjoyed it. I had to run back to the store 'cause I did not buy enough diapers and I wanted to do it before it snowed again. So I ran BACK to the store and it started pouring snow about one mile from my house so I just made it back home in time. I used all Pretty in Pink and some paper from the Sending You Love DSP (Valentine papers). I put the 'BABY' in front and her name on the back but since you can hardly see her name I may have to work on that one. Enjoy Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Jenn Diercks said...

Nancy, This is a gorgeous cake! I'm glad you were able to get it done almost before another snow storm hit. I am so tired of the snow. We got more last night too. I bet your customer is going to LOVE this creation! It's gorgeous.