// // //

Monday, March 15, 2010

3 x 6 cards & Easter Treats

My cyber-friend, Cindee Wilkinson was the inspiration for the Easter Treats. Be sure and stop by her blog, she is a very talented lady! I used small Jelly Beans. Each 1 x 8 cello bag contains 20 beans! I put an egg on one, chickie on one and a decorated egg on one. Great for little toppers and hand-outs to your friends for Easter. The three 3 x 6 cards were also inspired by Cindee. She sent me the one on the left and I made the other two after receiving hers. They are really cute and Stampin' Up makes the envelopes 6 1/2 x 3 3/4 and they are a perfect fit. The cards are made from the pad of 6 x 6 paper you get with Sale-a-Brations, Welcome Neighbor. There are 72 sheets and it takes 2 per card. You have to give them a try. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: