// // //

Monday, May 24, 2010

Two Shares

Amy Celona shared this neat Tag Treat Holder. It is a great way to use the Stampin' Up Two Tags Die (115954 - $ 21.95) Picture this using Halloween Designer Paper, Christmas DSP... what a world of possibilities! Great remembrance hand-out. Another scrapbook page of my darling grandson sitting on Grandpa's boat. His Dad and Grandpa can't wait to take him fishing. He is a little small right now! LOL I used SU CS Handsome Hunter & Green Galore (both retiring). The charms I purchased long time ago and found them in my stash. I also broke my Stampin' Up Double Rectangle punch making the film strip but it has been well used (believe me) so ... ahhhh I can feel another order coming on! Have a great stampin' day! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: