// // //

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stamp A Holics 136

The faster I go the behinder I get! This is for our Stamp A Holics 10 minute Color Challenge for the week brought to you by Marisol Gutierrez. It is a lovely color combo and beleive me this card was quick, simple and easy! Colors are Cherry Cobbler, Certainly Celery & Chocolate Chip! I embossed the Chocolate Chip to give it dimension and the 25 is on a Dimensional. I am loving the new 1/8" taffeta ribbon. Thanks for stopping by and please check out the other DT members entries; the list is on Carole' Anne's Blog! Stamp Sets are: Christmas Postcard (121428) and Christmas Collage Background Stamp (121279) Believe me this took way less than 10 minutes BUT has great potential! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

3 comments:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

good day Nancy
first I want to say I am really enjoying the fall feel to your blog so nice
whow your card took way less then 10 min can I please please take lessons he he ??
you did this stamp justice it's a fabulous stamp and the colour challenge the way used it turned out just perfect
happy Saturday to you

sandi maciver said...

wow, your blog is so bright and cheery, how nice, and I just love your card, you did an awesome job and within 10 minutes - YEAH, you rocked it this week.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Nancy! Love the embossed background too ..it gives this a luxurious feel. Lovely!!