// // //

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Stamp A Holics Challenge 135

This was my sketch for the Stamp A Holics scrapbook page challenge for this week. I have had a rough time with 'life' this week so I did not add picturs; I rescanned it 3 times; it stitched wrong, etc. etc. etc. so here it is! The base is Night of Navy and I used the new snowflake Sizzlits die and the large snowflake Big Shot Die. Oh too a snowflake in the corner fell off before I could get it scanned! What a day! But thanks for stopping by and hope next week goes better! Hop over to Carole' Anne's blog for more DT postings! Especially check out Becky Jensen's, it is gorgeous! This was a quick and easy assembly - less than 20 minutes. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

ahw I am so sorry that you have had a rough week with life!
my heart goes out to you!
I do hope next week brings a brighter times!
you did a very nice job on your page and you should be proud TAKE CARE OF U