// // //

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stamp A Holics 144

It's my turn this week as a Design Team member to Challenge using a 10 minute color challenge. Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla and River Rock was my pallet! My card took approximately 12 minutes to make.
I used the Northern Flurry and the Dotted Swiss Embossing folder on Very Vanilla as a background. The snowflakes are accented and adhered with the Glimmer Brads which I am beginning to really love. The greeting is punched from the Tags Til Christmas then I added 2 more punches as mats which really show off the stamp. It is adhered with Dimensionals. The card is finished with a strip of crocheted lace over top the 1/2 taffeta ribbon!
Now hop on over to our blog - Stamp-A-Holics - to see the other Design Team entries and then PLAY ALONG! Be sure to leave a comment while you're there. We live for comments!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Cynthia Stevenson said...

This is a great combo. Great card and great job!
Cynthia Stevenson