// // //

Friday, January 14, 2011

Stamp A Holics 152

Today's challenge (152) is brought to you by the very talented Marisol Gutierrez - A Touch of Sol. It is a really serene scene suggesting either wedding or vacation; even retirement. When I saw it the Springtime Vintage Designer paper from Stampin' Up just popped into my head and I went with that. Yes, the mat is askew and is supposed to be. I used the Torn Frame (a Technique Junkie technique) plus several of the new embellishments from Stampin Up featured in the new mini-catalog. It was a great vintage card to create and only took about 15 minutes to make!
Run on over to the Stamp-A-Holics Blogspot, join our challenge and check out all the other entries!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Cynthia Stevenson said...

I really like the way you used the designer paper on this. You do wonderful work and I sure enjoy working with you on the team!
Cynthia Stevenson

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

so super well done
I love the DSP you chose for this card
you totally nailed this
way to go