// // //

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I was chosen by Kris Sobolik with the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you so much, I am truly honored. Be sure and click on her name and check out her awesome blog.
In accepting this award I must do the following:
1- Thank the person that shared this award with me and link it back to their blog.
2- Share eight things about myself.
3- Pass this award on to eight other bloggers that I recently discovered.
4- Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition!
Eight things about me:
1- I love all paper crafting and stamping (of course). I am a Stampin' Up demo and can't get enough!
2- Hate Housework!
3- Love keeping my one year old grandson and watching him grow and change. Can't wait till he can stamp with me!
4- My newest hobby is reading. Too many books, not enough time!
5- I enjoy getting together with friends to stamp and demo Stampin' Up products. Teaching something new is always a plus.
6- I am finally retired and find I had more time when I worked full-time! I still dabble in computers but things change so quickly, it's hard to keep up. I still love fixing a problem when one arises.
7- Gray' Anatomy is second only to my favorite TV show, Army Wives. We were in the Navy 20 years so I can relate.
8- I love seeing all the inspiration on the 'net', learning new techniques thru Technique Junkies (being on the Design Team). Getting comments on my projects means alot to me!
My Eight Blog finds are:
Kris, Thank you again for choosing me for the Stylish Blogger Award!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: