// // //

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dauber Storage

We just finished our Stamp A Stack for the month and I decided to share a Dauber Storage Box I made today! I used a Plano Tackle Box and guess where I got that!!!
The chart for the inside bottom and inside top I made using Print Shop and Photoshop Elements. I am sure there is a way in MDS. I also used an 80-label sheet (return address size) and made labels for each dauber BUT I am going to get some new ones before I use those!
I think I will add some sponges in the cubbies that have nothing! I use alot of Basic Black and Chocolate Chip so this would be a perfect fit.
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

3 comments:

julie said...

Thanks for sharing - I've been looking for something like this container in my "local" craft store. I guess I should have looked at a "guy's" craft store.

lavenderlass said...

Where did you get the tackle box?

Nancy Dawson said...

The box was in my hubby's boat. It is a Plano Box 7 x 10 3/4" in size so you probably could buy one that size at a boating store. It is a perfect size.