// // //

Thursday, April 28, 2011

ETC...

Here's a few thing I made just to use the sets. The Pink card is from the Strength & Hope set Stampin' Up gives $2.00 to cancer research for each set sold.
I made the one using the lion from Fox and Friends. He is embossed in gold. I just wanted to emboss something!
The envelope was made using a page from last year's catty. On one of the forums everyone was discussing what to do with the old catty's so I thought I'd give it a try! Cute, huh?
I just wanted to let everyone know I have been busy. Been doing some scrapbooking too and getting classes together for May. Hope to get on a better schedule soon! Wish me luck with that one!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

TexasGramma said...

What a fantastic idea to make an envelope from an old catalog page!