// // //

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Challenge 211


Challenge 211
Happy Birthday

This week is all about 'birthdays', we all have them and all enjoy creating for them so let's share them this week!  Create a card, scrapbook page, 3D item, or anything else you like that can be used to celebrate birthdays.




The LateNightStamper's Challenge Blog
Come on over and play along with us.

I  used only scraps for this card. I cut lots of circles with the Silhouette and had the black background left over so I used it, punched the flowers and leaves. I love to use up things just lying around. and YES I smeared the glitter on the middle of the flower. I always do, every time I use it! ENJOY and come play along! We can always use a birthday card.


Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: