// // //

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dry Erase

My DD told me about these dry erase type boards people were making to teach kids the alphabet, etc. so I made this one for my grandson. I printed his name, numbers on one side with the Upper Case Alphabet. On the inside lid the Lower Case Alphabet is printed. He can write on top of the letters and numbers and then wipe it clean with the alcohol swabs OR a paper towel or soft cloth!




What a fantastic idea. I used the Stampin' Up clear stamp cases and the thin Dry Erase markers are from Walmart. What a great gift for a child and a super way to learn how to print! For the older child you could do them in cursive! and put their home address and phone number so they could also learn that too. (I smeared his middle and last name for web-reasons). What a fantastic idea for a road trip to keep little hands busy.

You can order the cases online at my SU website (CLICK HERE) and go to SHOP NOW!
Clear Mount Stamp Cases - 4 for $5.95 - 119105. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: