// // //

Thursday, November 7, 2013

EPB (Envelope Punch Board)

Your Envelope Punch Board (133774) is NOT just for envelopes. Tanya Bell (a very, very talented lady) over at Stamping T made this super great tutorial for 12, yes - 12, boxes you can make with your NEW TOY. If you haven't ordered yours yet - you're missin' out on a must-have tool!



I love making envelopes using an old atlas! I try to pick a page from the area you live in so it is a familiar place!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Stamping T! said...

Nancy

I just soooooo love seeing your magic creations with my tutorials. Thank you so much for the 'shout out' .... now just b e careful making boxes with you EPB is addictive LOL!

Cheers,
T

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! I've only tried it with envelopes, how aewsome to make boxes too, thanks for the inspiration
Hugs Julie P