// // //

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all. Be sure and give thanks today for all the blessings God has bestowed on you & yours this year!

Two shares today:

I made these coaster tiles using old hymnal paper. The sheets were Modge Podge'd to the tile and then I adhered the music notes for a variety! Tie them up in a pretty Chevron Bow and you have a really nice gift for someone special.


Next you have a 'Hot Chocolate' Mug! My dear cyber friend, Cheryl, found some neat tumblers at Walmart. Well our Walmart does not have them BUT they had this nice Ball Jar Mug (Aladdin Thermal) which worked just as well. I used the Festive Flurry Stamp Set and Framelits to embellish the straw. I did take advantage of the little tag that was already on the mug and made a Petite Pocket holder for a gift card!!! 

I filled the mug with French Vanilla marshmallows & instant Hot Chocolate! (great combo)

I hope you enjoy these posts and remember, left-overs are good too!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: