// // //

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Again too long...

AGAIN, it has been too long since my last post; in fact over a year!

Since then as many of you know, I lost my son, 38 years young to suicide. This has devastated me and I am now trying to get back my 'new' normal life. My customers have stood by me and am trying to get back into life as best I can. I want to thank them for their loyalty. By the grace of God I will make it thru this and I do know I will see my son again.

I am going to try and post at least once a week with some cards and scrapbooking. Its going to take a few hours to get back into 'how' to post and get my blog up-to-date.

Here are a few projects I have done lately. Enjoy and hope you visit more often.








Two of my grandchildren

Thank you for 'sticking' with me and soon I will do some blog re-makes and updates.

Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Sharon Stafford said...

I am glad you are getting your blog up and running again!! With God, all things are possible.

Sharon Stafford said...

I am happy you are ready to start your blog up again.