// // //

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Nature's Beauty

Another Sneak Peek from the new Mini-Occasion Catalog. It has a deer, bunny & fox stamp and is the perfect set for masculine cards


I made lots of mistakes on this card but it turned out ok. The deer is stamped and colored directly on the card and I didn't care for the colors so.... I colored another one and cute it out and used Dimensionals to adhere him (or her). The trees are also in the set. Then the corners looked so empty so I added the 3 acrylic dots and the wooden leaves as accent.

Oh and if you color outside the lines (which I sometimes do) and the Blender pen does not get it all out you can add the dotted background. I think I should have added more colors but this one served its purpose.

Until next time have a blessed day!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: