// // //

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Here's the Scoop!

Here’s the Scoop was printed using MDS & SU Fonts. This would make a Great set of Note Cards! Scoops are 1 ¾ circle with scallop edge on the bottom; brushed silver paper for the bowl and brushed gold for the spoon. The spoon is a 3/4" circle, the handle a trimmed modern label punch. Cherry is 3/4" circle and re-punched stem. The bowl's stem is the tab punch & the scallop oval frame for decoration on a punched oval. I think I might add some Dazzling Diamonds for sparkle! Anyway WELL the design on top is a (Martha Stewart)… I know, I know not SU but... I love the loop punch BUT in SU’s punch defense, they punch cardstock a lot better than MS! I used the woodgrain stuff across the bottom. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: