// // //

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Challenge 193

Still time to play along - scary - spooky - and some Halloween FUN!

Challenge 193
H
alloween


This week we want you to create any card, scrapbook page, 3D item, or anything else you can think of that would showcase "Trick-or-Treat SpQQktacular- silly or spooky, let's see your Halloween tricks and treats!"

Need some inspiration?  Check out the design team creations HERE

When you get your creation made, you can upload it HERE   

This super scarecrow card I saw on someone's blog and for the life of me I can't remember who. I think it was on Mary Fish's blog! He would also make a great addition to a Fall scrapbook page!

Top Note Ghost - We made this card at our punchie class. He made a great card as well; easy, peasy!

We're looking forward to seeing your creations.
I have been sorta MIA since I had to work all week - I retired five years ago but I still fill in for vacationing personnel! It was really strange working all week... interfered with my 'play' time!
Until next time! 

Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Jonia said...

Love this! Would make a great addition to a scrapbook page!