// // //

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Merry...

After quite a battle with the new Expressions Thinlits Dies 13217 and FINALLY finding out from the super group, Late Night Stampers, when you cut them use a wax paper layer on top then the card stock and it comes out EASILY! The Thinlits say - Thankful, Love or Merry and are so stylish!


I did however dry emboss using the new Thinlits. And don't you just love the new Christmas Designer Paper Season of Style 132340 and I am really loving adding the DSP to my envelopes using the Envelope Liners Framelits Dies 132172. I actually made two cards using the Thinlits. One I had seen on Mary Fish's Blog.

ONLY ONE MORE DAY and you can order from the new Occasions Mini! Don't forget today is the last day you can buy 3 Designer Papers and get one FREE!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: