// // //

Sunday, September 29, 2013

This week...

As my ole doctor would say...this week life got in the way. I wanted to post something but I have been busy with my hubby. He has been sick so we have played caretaker this week.

I did however make a few scrapbook pages and a few things so I wanted to post them today as a group.
 I made this block card after seeing it on Tanya Bell's blog. She is such a talented lady! It is 4 1/2 x 6 so the new SU envelope punch was my answer to an envelope. I printed the envelope paper using MDS to match the B&W theme. (non-SU paper)
This cute little box for your cards was also made using the Envelope Punch from SU. It will hold 4 cards & envelopes embellished and up to 8 cards non-embellished. We're going to make this at the next stamp club meeting. 

FALL - is the layout we'll be making at the next Scrapbook class. Jake had a play date at Yoders' Farm. They had such a good time! I used my Silhouette to cut the tree, words & leaves. The squirrel was done with SU punches and was one of the figures in my last punchie class.

Jake and his dad went fishing at the Moose Lodge pond a few weeks ago. Jake loves to fish and especially with his dad. I have been trying to use my 'stash' and I found this among my scrapbook supplies. Worked for me!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: