// // //

Friday, December 6, 2013

Modge, Podge Day

Another etc... post. A few more things I have worked on this week.

One thing I am still not sure about is Deco Mesh! My friend took a class and my DD & DIL saw a wreath and I tried to replicate it. This is what I came up with but NO embellishments yet. When I get that done, I will re-post. It is quite an experience working with Deco Mesh.

  
I think it would make a great Easter wreath. I tried the Candy Cane one and it needs some 'help' too. Will share when all finished.

The following candy cane card was a true CASE originally posted by my cyber friend and very talented , 
Jamie Albanese at Gettin Crafty Stampin.

This card I saw a similar one on Pinterest so no reference to original but was fun to create!



Have a great day stampin'

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: