// // //

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Double Post

I had seen these on Pinterest and had to make one since I drink LOTS of coffee! It's a snowman hat from a Keurig Cup painted black. I did make one out of an Apple Spice that was already brown and made a pilgrim hat!

I have also been busy redoing my framelit storage. From Lowes I purchased Furnace Vent Covers and cut them 5 x 7. I used double sided tape to tape them on the left side of an open stamp case and then put the matching framelits (thinlets) onto the magnet.

Then on the right side of the open stamp case I used double sided tape and taped the printed sheet that the stamps are on. If there were two sheet of stamps one is still loose inside the case. Then I put the Framelit insert inside the case.

On the outside of the spine of the case I put a colored dot showing and telling me the matching framelits were inside the case. Now I don't have to search and search for the right set. (hope you can understand what I did)


Yes it does take some time but well worth it in the end PLUS you gain extra space in your framelit drawer!


Until next time have a blessed day!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: