// // //

Monday, August 13, 2018

Sympathy

This card was actually CASE'd from the catalog. I needed a quick sympathy card and it fit the bill! I used the new Stained Glass Vellum Paper Stack, Granite Gray for a card base and Basic Black for the cut out.


It's not my style of card but I do love the new Stained Glass Vellum Paper Stack. It is so easy to color using the Blends on the BACKSIDE of the paper and then the front looks like the black lines are embossed! Oh and I tried the new mats for using your framelits as embossing tools ... note the gray strip above the black cut-out. It is embossed using the same framelit.

In order to get the vellum on the mat, I painted the Mono-glue on the back side fully covering the picture and that way the glue does not show. Don't know who came up with that but it sure does work.

Have a great day!

Until next time have a blessed day!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: