// // //

Monday, February 24, 2020

Santa Buckle Card

I know it's a bit early for Christmas but I thought about this card for a while so I finally decided to sit down and make it. I do think the next one I make I will Emb the front and do the white fur a different way down the front of the card. (new idea)



The card base is Cherry Cobbler and I cut the Merry Christmas from a retired SU Framelit. Now that this was the 'sample' I will make a new different one.

I know some of you have realized I don't post as much as I used to do. Well two reasons: I have so much retired SU product and I would really like to use some of it and my customers seem ok with it. I also have sooooo many cards on hand.

Second reason, I did get an embroidery machine. I have always wanted one so I have been saving some time for playing with the machine.

Thank you for your loyality and I will try and get more done. If you have any suggestions please email me. Thanks again.

Until next time have a blessed day!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: